Wednesday, March 25, 2015

And the winner is...


Okay, come on. Admit it. You thought I forgot about picking winners for last week's blog swap Meradeth, didn't you?

Well, I didn't forget, but I did forget to get in touch with Meradeth about picking winners. BUT...I am pleased to announce that we have winners!!!

After random selection from the commenters on Meradeth's blog, I say

Congratulations to...



STEPHANIE FARIS

Winner of her choice of one of my e-books. 

Stephanie, e-mail me your choice of book and preferred format by Friday 3/27/15.

Thanks to all who stopped by and commented!!


Be sure to head over to Meradeth's blog to see the winner there!!


2 comments:

  1. lol, I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgot :) Off to email Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...you know how busy things get :-)

      Thanks again!!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.