Friday, December 6, 2013

Exciting News!!!!

I am so excited to announce that my YA Paranormal Romance, FAERY MARKED, has been picked up by BookFishBooks for release in 2014. It's the first book in a (planned) 3 book series dealing with Faeries, Humans, and magic.

In other news:

Different Kind of Knight is off to the publisher for it's final set up. I am eagerly awaiting my galley proof and cover. (Can't wait to share that with you once I have it!) and of course, I'll keep you posted on the release date. (Still slated for Winter 2013/2014.)

I've been working on a couple of novellas I plan on releasing in 2014 on my own.

  • The Mystery Prince is a twist on a Cinderella-type tale, where the Princess is the one searching for the Prince who left her at the ball.
  • The Love Talker's Daughter is set around the magic of MidSummer's Night, and of course it has Faeries in it.

I'm also playing with a couple new stories (a Valentine's Day themed tale and a Romantic Comedy) as well as drafting out book 4 in the Princess of Valendria series and book 2 in the Faery series. 

So, what are you working on? What are you reading? What release are you looking forward to in 2014?




4 comments:

Thanks for dropping by. I love reading comments and will respond by e-mail as soon as possible.